Self-study modules offer a wide range of benefits that cater to diverse learning styles, preferences, and needs. Here are some of the key advantages of our self-study modules included in the Hunyuan Qi Therapy Program:
- Flexibility: One of the most significant advantages of self-study modules is the flexibility they offer. You can choose when and where to study, compatible with your schedule and personal preferences.
- Self-Paced Learning: Our self-study modules empower you to progress at your own pace depending on which topics are easier or more difficult to internalize for you.
- Accessibility: The self-study modules included in the program are accessible online and most material (audio practices and study guides) also offline and downloadable. We make these available via Dropbox and Vimeo, ensuring accessibility from anywhere you are.
- Enhanced Retention: Self-study involves active learning, where you take responsibility for your own understanding of the material and reflect on it with provided guidance through relevant questions. This hands-on approach can lead to enhanced retention and deeper understanding of the subject matter.
- Access to a Variety of Resources: Included are training videos, audio material, reading material and more. This variety of learning materials caters to different learning styles and preferences.
- Continuous Learning: We invite you to engage in lifelong learning as you have limitless access to the modules.
In summary, our self-study modules offer a versatile and accessible way to dive into theory, methods and skills based on Zhineng Qigong and Hunyuan Qi Therapy to achieve personal and professional growth. Their flexibility and adaptability make them a valuable addition to our Hunyuan Qi Therapy Program.
What Will You Learn?
Your Qigong Self-study Modules
What is True Health?
In this Self-Study Module you will Learn about the three pillars that build the foundation of true health, namely:
- Pillar 1: Internal as well as external relationships are in complete harmony, meaning you have opened your heart and mind completely to balance all aspects of your life;
- Pillar 2: Healthy brain and nervous system
- Pillar 3: Healthy thoughts created by an upright mindset following a positive polarity
Hold Qi Up Pour Qi Down
the Foundation of Zhineng Qigong
In this Self-Study Module you will
- Learn & practice the Number 1 exercise of Zhineng Qigong that is practiced by millions of people worldwide.
You will explore:
- The characteristics of this practice
- The gentle, meditative movements and visualizations of the practice
- The potential benefits of the method when practiced regularly
Conscious Principles of Successful People
In this Self-Study Module, you will :
- Understand and apply the power of intention to shape your perfect life
- Explore the power of your consciousness to shift, transform, create and evolve toward the life you love
- Nourish positive polarity no matter the circumstances and challenges
- Be relaxed like a Baby or a Buddha)!
- Realize that your upright mindset is like a light-house to cultivate an open heart and mind, enjoying the present moment in abundance
The Meridian System of the Human Body
In this self-study module you will:
- Learn iabout the Meridian system in the human body
- Acquire basic knowledge required for teaching Yin and Yang
- Dive into the five elements of transformation
- Learn the practice: Tapping along the meridians
Are you ready to join the
Hunyuan Qi Therapy Program?
Do you need to know more?
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Hunyuan Qi Therapy (HYQT) program is a place to learn the unique fundamentals of Hunyuan Qi Therapy and vital Qi energy healing for one’s own health and well-being and|or learning self-healt care tools which can be shared with others. Already after the first module, you are well-equipped to apply the skills and abilities you’ve learnt for yourself or when you practice for a while also with others.
You will be guided by high level Zhineng Qigong Master Yuantong Liu and his skilful team. The methods, practices and tools can be shared with anyone in need, let it be family members, friends, colleagues or if you run your own therapy or doctor’s practices, you may enhance your self-health care methodology skills for your clients.
Britta participated in the first three weeks Hunyuan Qi Healers workshop in 2011 with Master Yuantong Liu in Meishan, China together with a group of international students from all over the world. It was the first time, that Master Yuantong Liu offered the possibility to study the fundamentals of Chinese Vital Energy Healing and Qi medicine and it felt like in those 3 weeks, Master Liu was sharing everything he knew, 24hrs a day: skills, abilities, methodologies, theory and application techniques. It was very intensive. Once back home she started sharing it with anyone that was interested and the results were extremely successful, but she didn’t have a mentor or peer group to discuss and progress further. A few months later Britta and Master Liu met again who at the same time had been thinking about how effective the 3-week workshop had been and how it would be even more beneficial to run such a program over a longer period. So, they started to brainstorm about a program with peers and mentors on an ongoing basis, to help participants achieve even more success and help more people to activate their self-healing abilities effectively. They realized, they could team up and the “International Hunyuan Qi Therapy Programme” was born!
For the onsite modules (Foundation and Completion) we welcome up to 30 participants. In between, we conduct the three 3-weeks online trainings plus additional free online sessions 5 times a year where Master Yuantong Liu also mentors and coaches. These online sessions are offered for all Hunyuan Qi Therapists from around the world, so we can harness the wisdom, experiences, knowledge and success stories of our powerful and growing HYQT community.
We want to support all participants beyond the program. In order to do this, we have established an international community where participants, current and past, know and experience they have the space and support to participate in online meetings, raise questions, share their experiences, grow and progress together. To summarise, we are creating a beneficial programme that extends into all realms or your being and want to support all participants in future, even once the program ends. We enjoy being part of your journey of a healthier and happier you, if you choose to.
You are welcome to join one of the 3 online Life Changer programs included in the Hunyuan Qi Therapy Program as these can also be purchased separately. If you decide to commit to the full Hunyuan Qi Therapy Program afterwards, the price for the online module will be deducted from the total HYQT program fee.
Yes, you can pay the full amount of the program in 3 instalments. The full payment terms can be found in our application form.
Our Hunyuan Qi Therapy Program offers a range of career options in holistic health. These include roles as a Qigong practitioner or therapist, holistic health practitioner, corporate wellness consultant, health and wellness coach, consultant for integrative healthcare centers, educator, researcher, and online practitioner, among many others. Some of our certified Hunyuan Qi therapists included the learnings and insights gained in their work in ways we didn’t even think of. e.g. art projects and acting. Hop over to our community page for more inspiration.
Opportunities may vary based on location and additional qualifications. Networking within the holistic health community can also be beneficial for career advancement.
Included in the program price are the teachings and sharing of the 2 on-site modules, 3 online modules, 4 self-study modules, additional online meetings throughout the year and continuous support beyond program completion in form of life-long access to received materials and regular online sessions with Master Yuantong Liu, Britta and their team.
Travel, lodging, food, travel insurance, etc. need to be arranged and paid for separately for the on-site modules.
The simple answer is no. Most of our participants complete the program within 2 years. However, the beauty is that you can tailor the modules to your needs as we offer them on a regular basis.