Based on a study in the USA, Qigong participation rates have been rising over the past five years. There is a growing interest worldwide in alternative, integrative medicine and holistic self care practices, and this trend is expected to continue. Some other trends include e.g. mental health, mindfulness, self care practices, fasting, sleep optimization, holistic wellness, sound therapy, and energy healing.
It is our vision to meet this increasing need for a holistic, personalized approach to holistic health as people are seeking integrated pathways, considering improving their health on a mental, physical and emotional level..
Around 50 Hunyuan Qi Therapists are currently offering self-health care consultations, treatments and sharing effective methods based on Zhineng Qigong Science to their clients on a professional basis worldwide.
The Hunyuan Qi Therapy certification and completion process is endorsed by Master Yuantong Liu and the Life Qi Centre in Meishan, China.
What you can do with your certification
Getting a Qigong certification enables you to use the knowledge and skills to better cultivate and harness the immense power of Qi. We offer a very unique program to become a certified Health & Well-being Coach based on Zhineng Qigong and Hunyuan Qi Therapy.
The beauty of the Hunyuan Qi Therapy program is that it can manifest in many different areas of your life. You can use the skills, methods, approaches and knowledge for your own personal and professional development, for igniting projects which are meaningful to you and integrating it in very creative ways being a contribution to others. Be inspired by some Hunyuan Qi Therapists in our community who have discovered very unique ways of being in service to a better world. See their beautiful projects here: https://hunyuanqitherapy.com/our-hunyuan-qi-therapy-community-in-action/
We look very much forward to exploring together with you
how this journey is creating meaning and purpose also for you!
Our life Intention is like a teacher, who supports us to live our life in an upright way. It helps us to transform darkness into light, living and enjoying the bright side of our life.
– Master Yuantong Liu
Choose your journey!
There are two ways to participate in this program:
Certificate of Completion
Participating in all modules, online sessions and following through with the homework and reading material. At the end of the program, you will receive a Certificate of Completion
Certificate of Achievement
This is an international accreditation process where we will assess your skill level and knowledge. You will receive a Certificate of Achievement to become a Hunyuan Qi Therapist.
How are these different?
- Certificate of Achievement: We award this certificate to those who would like to use the skills, abilities methods and practices on a professional level and go beyond the fundamental requirements. The exact criteria can be found below.
- Certificate of Completion: We award this certificate to those who have met the fundamental requirement of the program e.g. participating in all training modules, without additional criteria.
Depending on your personal and career goals, one option may be better for you than the other. If you think about integrating the theories and methods you learn throughout the practice into your professional career, we advise the certificate of achievement.
The certificate and completion process is endorsed by Master Yuantong Liu and the Life Qi Centre in Meishan, China.
What are additional benefits of the certificate of achievement?
- Credibility and Trust: Certification as a Hunyuan Qi Therapist adds to your credibility and expertise. It demonstrates a higher level of training and proficiency in working with Qi for coaching and mentoring purposes, which can create greater trust among students or clients.
- Career Opportunities: Holding a certification as a Hunyuan Qi Therapist can open up doors for impactful sharing. It may enable you to offer inspiring talks, specialized workshops, individual healing sessions, or work in collaboration with other healthcare professionals.
- Personal Growth: The certification process for becoming a Hunyuan Qi Therapist is a journey of personal growth, transformation and self-discovery. It deepens your understanding of fundamental Zhineng Qigong and Hunyuan Qi Therapy theories and practices, enriching your own Qigong practice.
During certification for achievement we assess your skill level and knowledge
✓ Accomplishment of homework and personal assignments
✓ Level of your own practice and progress
✓ Healing results with either yourself or others
✓ Support of others in their journey to wellbeing
✓ Experience: Hunyuan Qi Therapy Session log demonstrating 50 hours of Hunyuan Qi Therapy with at least 20 clients
✓ Demonstration of your skills
✓ Being a role model (i.e. practising what you teach/share; active role within the international Hunyuan Qi Therapist Team)
✓ Passing the exam (including written test and video presentation on a specific topic)